The North Texas Behavorial Health Authority (NTBHA) is the designated Local Behavioral Health Authority (LBHA) for the NTBHA program.
Our Services Include
- Facilitate NTBHA Enrollment – Please click here here for more additional information on enrolling in NTBHA
- Assist in locating a NTBHA provider – please reference the following document to find a provider nearest you or contact at (214) 366-9407:
NTBHA Provider Directory
NTBHA Provider Directory - Spanish
- Ombudsman Services – If you wish to file a complaint please call the office at 214-366-9407 and request to speak to someone in order to file a complaint.
- Community Resource Coordination Group (CRCG) Coordination (adults and children) - Please go to the CRCG page for additional CRCG meeting information.
- Facilitate Medicaid and CHIP Enrollment – Please click here for additional information on enrolling for Medicaid and/or CHIP.
- Policy Development
- Planning and Development
- Monitoring and oversight
- Mental Health Authority for Dallas, Ellis, Hunt, Kaufman, Navarro, and Rockwall Counties
YES Amendment 9 DRAFT: The Youth Empowerment Services (YES) Waiver has requested an amendment to the existing 1915(c) Waiver. To meet the public notice requirement,
we are posting the attached Public Notice where it is accessible to community stakeholders, including current waiver participants.
Please see the following link to the YES website where the amendment is posted YES Website
The YES program provides home- and community-based services to children ages 3–18 that are at risk of institutionalization and/or out-of-home placement due to their serious emotional disturbance.
For questions or further information regarding YES Waiver Amendment 9, please e-mail YESWaiver@dshs.state.tx.us